There are 27 stars under the Hindu Astrology. The star that prevails on the day a person is born is called their birth Rashi. The life of a person depends a lot on the Star under which they are born.
Persons born under the influence of a particular star have certain characteristics specific to that star. Though they are general in nature, they offer certain clues about one's personality.
1. Aswani: This is number one personality vast learning, well developed brain power, faith in religion, sacrificing tendency, ambitious, philosophical and social.
2. Bharani: Magnetic personality, changing mood, business minded, influential, high position.
3. Krittika: Vast learning, logical, doubting mind, creative ability, unsteady fortune, hot body, enthusiastic, engineering brain, brave.
4. Rohini: Well learned influential, travel minded, artistic, business-like, spiritual, changing affections.
5. Mrigasira: Vast learning, likes research, high position, noble views of life, attraction, mystical.
6. Aridra: Religiousness, responsible positions, artistic, brave, litigations, laziness, leader, passionate.
7. Punarvasu: Good-natured, trials in life, cultured, helping nature, vanity-minded, failure and success often.
8. Pushyami: Devotional, wealthy, doubting, soft nature, jack of all, well placed.
9. Aslesha: Moody, short temper, harsh speech, wealthy, religious, slow.
10. Makha: Capacity to command, wealthy, devoted, social worker, weak moral standard.
11. Pubba(Poorva Phalguni): Learned, business-minded selfish, saving tendency, philosophical, learned in sastras, impure mind.
12. Uttara: Faithful, greedy, proud, administrative, wavering, needy.
13. Hastha: Talented, wealthy, materialistic, fluent speaker, quarrelsome, sacrificing tendency.
14. Chitta: learned, sickly magician, superstitious, tactful, hard mind.
15. Swathi: Cultured learned, famous submissive to ladies, passionate, wealthy.
16. Visakha: Dreamer, fond of astrology, administrator, brave, strong, charitable.
17. Anuradha: Learned, religious minded, soft, musical talents, royal position, quickness.
18. Jyesta: Artistic, lover of ornaments, costly dress, dreamer, brave, agriculturalist, philosophically- minded.
19. Moola: Ambitious, learned, wavering, writer, proud, talkative, is fond of traveling, helpful.
20. Purvashada: Clever, helpful, brave, conspirer, selfish, evil-minded, wealthy.
21. Uttarashada: Preacher, respected, noble, boasting, wavering mind, short-tempered.
22. Sravana: Brave, administrator, adaptable, tactful, wealthy, evil company, slow.
23. Dhanista: Patient, suffering, royal life, enduring, revengeful, brave, social.
24. Satabisha: Cultured, artistic, writer, sacrificing, submissive to the fair sex, soft-hearted, religious.
25. Purvabhadra: Spiritual, unattached, helpful. Unknown, patient, boasting, quarrelsome, famous.
26. Uttarabhadra: Soft, helpful, suspicious, learned, devotional, religious planning.
27. Revathi: Artistic, divine qualities, noble, successful, respected.